Employees. Training. Internship.
Over 60 people shape the success at JP Industrieanlagen. And more people are joining every year. You shall perhaps be one of them soon?
We are looking for YOU.
We are an expanding medium-sized company with currently 61 employees. We are operating successfully for our customers around the world in the fields of special engineering, automation technology, plant engineering, jig construction and contract manufacturing. Together as a team, we are shaping the future of JP Industrieanlagen and are maybe looking precisely for YOU as a support.
Measurement Engineer (m/f/d)
- Execution of measuring tasks with stationary/mobile 3D measuring technology (measuring machine, laser tracker, gauge arm)
- Creation of system elevations, reference measurements, quality inspections, 3D measuring tasks (on-site and at the customer’s premises)
- Documentation of the measurement and test results in text and image, as well as the preparation of test reports
- Education as an engineer (m/f/d) or completed vocational training in the technical field with additional qualification in the 3D measuring technology
- Good knowledge of 3D measuring technology in software and hardware
- Independent and autonomous work
- Adherence to schedules
- Good English knowledge
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you
Then we are looking forward to receiving your informative application documents, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible joining date at:
JP Industrieanlagen GmbH
Schlesische Straße 249
or by e-mail to:
Experience the practical application and “get a taste of” your desired profession during a student internship. In the various departments, we give you an insight into in the different tasks of the training occupations at JP Industrieanlagen.
Training at JP Industrieanlagen GmbH
Be it training or dual higher education – a training at JP Industrieanlagen offers perspectives for the future.
We can offer you the following training occupations: